The Ranch at Rock Creek
Hiring Outdoor Enthusiast with a Strong Luxury Hospitality Mindset
The Ranch at Rock Creek is a luxury guest ranch that brings together upscale amenities and wide open spaces like never before.
Set among 6,400 acres (10 square miles) of rugged Montana ranch land just outside Philipsburg, guests experience limitless outdoor recreational opportunities, outstanding accommodations and cuisine, and a renowned full-service spa. Families, couples and friends will discover that The Ranch at Rock Creek is unparalleled among Montana vacation ranches. It's a place that offers the feel of the ‘true West’ without sacrificing true comfort.
Our seasonal positions run May 1st through Oct. 31st. We also hire associates for a shorter term, minimally from June through August.
- Activity Guide/Fly Fishing Guide
- Barn Supervisor
- Cook/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Driver/Bell Staff
- F & B Server
- Fly Fishing Guide
- Front Desk Associate/Night Audit
- Front Desk/Reservations Associate
- Immediate opening for a Reservations Associate. Must be computer savy, great phone edicacy, hospiatality experience prefered, organized and able to learn programs quickly. Single dwelling housing available with two meals daily provided. Beautiful resort in Montana. Position through September 2014.
- Housekeeping Manager
- Experience with luxury resort necessary. Full time year round position. Deep cleaning, managing staff, scheduling, ording product and laundry. Single dwelling housing available. Benefit package with insurance, PTO and Holiday pay.
- Laundry Attendant
- Line Cook
- Reservations Associate
- Retail Shop Associate
- Youth Activity Guide Supervisor
Our Ideal Candidate
Outdoor enthusiast, strong luxury hospitality mindset, multi-tasker, seasonal, self motivated, confident conversationalist, and impeccable work ethic.
Room and Board
Room and board is provided. Breakfast is continental style (milk, cereal, etc). Lunch is prepared for staff every day. Employees are responsible for their own dinners. Staff housing includes a large kitchen/dining area that includes two state of the art industrial stoves, 3-4 refrigerators, a microwave, washers/dryers, etc.
There is a sizable staff living room with TV, games and WiFi. There is Verizon cell coverage at the ranch.
Getting Here and Getting Around
The local airports are Missoula or Butte Montana. We can arrange for a driver to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Everything is within walking or biking distance to and from the staff quarters.
Our employees enjoy Montana at its finest. Skiing, hiking, horseback riding, saphire mining, and much more!!!