The Ranch at Rock Creek
Hiring Outdoor Enthusiast with a Strong Luxury Hospitality Mindset
The Ranch at Rock Creek is a luxury guest ranch that brings together upscale amenities and wide open spaces like never before.
Set among 6,400 acres (10 square miles) of rugged Montana ranch land just outside Philipsburg, guests experience limitless outdoor recreational opportunities, outstanding accommodations and cuisine, and a renowned full-service spa. Families, couples and friends will discover that The Ranch at Rock Creek is unparalleled among Montana vacation ranches. It's a place that offers the feel of the ‘true West’ without sacrificing true comfort.
Our seasonal positions run May 1st through Oct. 31st. We also hire associates for a shorter term, minimally from June through August.
In addition to our seasonal guest service positions listed below, our Granite Spa is seeking a number of new associates to help make our guest experience better than ever before. We look forward to adding your expertise to our Forbes Five Star, Relais & Châteaux luxury resort and spa!
Nail Technicians, Hair Stylists, Makeup Artists, Massage Therapists, Yoga Instructors, Pilates Instructors and Personal Trainers
To apply for our spa positions, Please send cover letter, résumé, and portfolio, if applicable, to spa director Sarah Tomko at email@example.com
Applicants must hold an active Montana license (or be willing to become licensed in the state of Montana) and carry active insurance for each discipline they practice. A background check will be completed before our new team members begin seeing clients.
- Activity Guide/Fly Fishing Guide
- Cook/Baker/Pastry Chef
- Driver/Bell Staff
- F & B Server
- F&B Manager
- This position will oversee all the Front of House operations including the Bar outlets. Ordering supplies and beverages, scheduling and managing staff. Ensuring all guest satisfaction.
- Fly Fishing Guide
- Front Desk Associate/Night Audit
- Front Desk/Reservations Associate
- Immediate opening for a Reservations Associate. Must be computer savy, great phone edicacy, hospiatality experience prefered, organized and able to learn programs quickly. Single dwelling housing available with two meals daily provided. Beautiful resort in Montana. Position through September 2014.
- Housekeeping Manager
- Experience with luxury resort necessary. Full time year round position. Deep cleaning, managing staff, scheduling, ording product and laundry. Single dwelling housing available. Benefit package with insurance, PTO and Holiday pay.
- Laundry Attendant
- Line Cook
- Massage Therapist Intern
- Reservations Associate
- Retail Store Manager
- Look for retail manager with knowledge of the market in high end hospitality. Clearing out old merchandise. Must understand P&L statements and how to manage a budget. Staging showroom, great customer service, organization and being willing to help with other projects and departments a must.
- Shooting Instructor
- Spa Manager
- Must have more than one license and display excellent customer service skills. Understand how to manage a budget and scheduling. Manage inventory, ordering and operating supplies. Be organized and eager to help out in other departments when needed.
- Youth Activity Guide Supervisor
Our Ideal Candidate
Outdoor enthusiast, strong luxury hospitality mindset, multi-tasker, seasonal, self motivated, confident conversationalist, and impeccable work ethic.
Room and Board
Room and board is provided. Breakfast is continental style (milk, cereal, etc). Lunch is prepared for staff every day. Employees are responsible for their own dinners. Staff housing includes a large kitchen/dining area that includes two state of the art industrial stoves, 3-4 refrigerators, a microwave, washers/dryers, etc.
There is a sizable staff living room with TV, games and WiFi. There is Verizon cell coverage at the ranch.
Getting Here and Getting Around
The local airports are Missoula or Butte Montana. We can arrange for a driver to pick you up at the airport upon your arrival. Everything is within walking or biking distance to and from the staff quarters.
Our employees enjoy Montana at its finest. Skiing, hiking, horseback riding, saphire mining, and much more!!!