What's Your Next Adventure?
Our mission at Taos Ski Valley is to foster the best possible experience for our guests and fellow employees. We draw our energy from the incredible mountain we enjoy on a daily basis and from the lasting relationships we build here.
The diverse, talented, and creative people in our Taos Ski Valley family encourage one another to be our best and to make each year even better than the one before. Together we strive to carry on the traditions and values that have made Taos an extraordinary place. Let us continue to make Taos Ski Valley a truly authentic, one-of-a-kind experience that reminds us there is no place else we would rather be.
- Average Annual Snowfall: 305 inches/774.7cm
- Average Annual Days of Sunshine: 300+ days
- Base Elevation: 9,207 feet
- Kachina Peak Elevation 12,481 feet
- Trails: 110 Total, 24% Beginner, 25% Intermediate, 51% Expert
- Lifts: 15 Total, 4 Quads, 3 Triples, 5 Doubles, 3 Surface
- Top of Highest Lift: 12,450 feet
- Vertical Drop: 3,274 feet from Kachina Peak
- Uphill Capacity: More than 16,500 skiers per hour
Taos Ski Valley, Inc. has a long standing history of being about the EXPERIENCE and the PEOPLE! The Taos Ski Valley experience started in 1955 from the passion and drive of Ernie Blake. Taos Ski Valley and the surrounding area is rich with culture and diversity. We invite you to come experience TAOS!
The Employee Experience
- Having Fun – Through fun and laughter we connect with each other and spread joy throughout our TSV family.
- Being Helpful – We embrace challenges by working together, and are continuously aware of the needs existing in our guests and fellow employees in order to provide them with the best quality experience we can.
- Being Respectful –We conduct ourselves with integrity and compassion recognizing that each person's unique attributes contribute to our success as a whole and with the understanding that being respectful helps bring out the best in everyone.
- Communication – We continuously strive for open, honest, and effective communication in order to build trust in our relationships with our guests and fellow employees.
- Being Healthy - We provide a clean and healthy work environment and strive to reduce work-related injuries both on and off the mountain.
- Our Community – While keeping an eye to the future and honoring our history and traditions, we care and invest in each other and the environment that surrounds us with the understanding that we directly impact what lies ahead for all of us.
If you share these values and want to make your contribution to our mission, please apply so we can get to know you better.
DO YOU WANT TO KNOW TAOS? APPLY NOW!
Room and Board
Most employees live in the town of Taos to be close to transportation, shopping, and restaurants. During ski season you can take the TSV Employee Shuttle from town to work, with convenient pick-up & drop-off locations along the way. Taos has also partnered with Carpool World to provide you with a fun, cheap, and environmentally friendly way to get to the resort.
While Taos Ski Valley does not own any employee housing, there are plenty of affordable housing options to choose from! The following links will assist you in finding housing in the area:
Benefits include the following:
- Competitive wages, Direct Deposit
- Skiing/Riding Privileges
- Employee Health Program with Yoga & Fit For Snow!
- Awesome Employee Parties
- Great Office Views
- Fun Work Environment
- Food and Retail Discounts, Free and Discounted Lessons, Discount Coupons
- Employee Shuttle between the town of Taos and Taos Ski Valley
- Promotive Membership - discounted gear!
- Exchange days with a variety of resorts!
Additional benefits for year-round employees include:
- Medical/Life/Disability Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Summer Holiday Pay
Getting Here and Getting Around
Transportation Options: Drive/Fly/Bus - RTD (The "Blue Bus") is the public transportation system from the Town of Taos to Taos Ski Valley. The shuttle runs several times per day.
Frequent daily and weekend shuttle bus service operates between the Albuquerque airport, Taos and Taos Ski Valley. Travel time is approximately three hours.
For the outdoor enthusiast or the nature lover, Taos County and surrounding areas offer a wide variety of activities including:
- Mountain Biking and Cycling
- Horseback Riding
- Natural Hot Springs & Spa Resorts
- River Rafting
- Rock Climbing
- Spring and Fall Arts Festivals
- Taos Pueblo - U.N. World Heritage Site - a 1000+ year continually inhabited Native American Pueblo
- Music Events
- Ski Patrol
- Food and Beverage
- Retail & Rental
- Ticket Services
- Ski and Snowboard Instructors
- Children’s Center Staff
- Lift Operations
- Parking Lot Attendants
- Concierge/Lodging Staff
- Spa Staff
How to Apply
Please click Apply Now to select a job and submit your application on-line.
Thanks for your interest in Taos!