- Entry Level
- Start Date:
If you want to start your hospitality career in a seasonal role, and have the chance to become year-round, this is the job for you!
- Provide superior service to our customers (internal and external) at all times.
- Check in guests at front desk, confirming and entering appropriate information by asking for an ID card and credit card.
- Check guests out and ensure billing is correct.
- Solicit guest comment cards at every opportunity.
- Run various computer reports at the beginning and end of the shift (checklist, D2L, D2S, Guest Folio, etc.)
- Take payments, post charges, enter amounts into computer, and balance accounts at end of shift.
- Answer a variety of questions from guests, and handle routine problems, referring more unusual or difficult problems or complaints to supervisor or other appropriate staff members.
- Relay guest maintenance requests through Maintenance Connection and follow up with guest after 20 minutes.
- Relay guest housekeeping requests by calling the Housekeeping department and follow up with the guest after 20 minutes.
- Answer the switchboard within 3 rings, and transfer calls to appropriate department or person.
- Computer training and knowledge of how hotel reservations work.
- Understand and be able to make a walk-in reservation.
- Maintain knowledge of daily activities in and around the hotel, resort and Park City area.
- Handle emergencies that arise when on duty alone, notifying appropriate personnel.
- Be knowledgeable about the layout and amenities of all four of our hotels in Park City.
- Assist in general maintenance and inventory of Front Office equipment and supplies and cleanliness of the Front Desk, PBX, and reception area.
- Assist Bell and Valet when appropriate.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Front Office Manager, Assistant Front Office Manager or Front Desk Supervisor.
- High school diploma - required.
- At least one year of relevant clerical experience - required.
- Basic typing skills with computer data entry experience - preferred.
- Basic reading, spelling, and math skills - required.
- Ability to converse clearly and comfortably with many different types of people, and to deal courteously and efficiently with customers and other company personnel - required.
- Ability to learn a variety of information about the company’s lodging and recreational facilities, packages and services, as well as general information about the area - required.
- Must be willing to work weekends, holidays and nights and graveyard shifts (as necessary) - required.
How to apply
- Ande Brill
- (735) 615-3404