Work in the USA - J1 and H2B Visa Info

If you are not a U.S. citizen, and you would like to work in United States, you will need to have the appropriate work visa. The most common visa for temporary work in the U.S. is the J-1. You must be a full-time university student or within six months of graduation to qualify for this visa. Contact any of the sponsoring agencies below to obtain your work visa. Additional information can be found here.

Employer Profiles

All of these employers are currently hiring! Employer profiles give details about their location, their jobs, and how to apply.

Alliance Abroad Group Logo

Alliance Abroad Group

Work Experience Australia


InterExchange Logo


InterExchange - Experiences of a Lifetime

New York, Argentina, Australia, Chile, China, Costa Rica, Ecuador, France, Germany, Ghana, India, Italy, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, and more!

2 employer profiles

Job Postings

Check out these job opportunities that need to be filled immediately.

Paid Internship for Event Management Diploma Program

Alliance Abroad Group - Melbourne - Voted the "most livable city in the world" 3 years in a row

Seasonal Entry Level - Paid Internship for Australia Event Management...

High-End Front Desk & F&B Staff for Tropical Rain Forest Resort

Alliance Abroad Group - Situated in a Tropical Rain Forest Near The Great Barrier Reef

Seasonal Professional - Front Desk and F&B Staff

Work for a New Japanese Restaurant Opening on Sydney Harbour

Alliance Abroad Group - On Beautiful Sydney Harbour

Seasonal Professional - F&B and Kitchen Staff

Hiring Chefs, F&B, and Barstaff for Sydney Catering & Restaurant Company

Alliance Abroad Group - Capital of New South Wales and the most populous city in Australia.

Seasonal Professional - Chefs, F&B, and Barstaff

Experienced Baristas Needed in Australia

Alliance Abroad Group - Throughout Australia at luxury resorts, hotels, & restaurants

Seasonal Professional - Hiring Baristas to Work in Australia

American-Style Restaurant in Brisbane Hiring F&B, Chefs, Cooks, & Front of House

Alliance Abroad Group - suburb of Brisbane, Queensland - tropical area of Northeastern Australia

Seasonal Professional - F&B Attendants, Chefs, & Front of House

Work & Ski Every Day in June!

Alliance Abroad Group - In the Mountains 4.5 Hours Northeast of Melbourne, Australia

Seasonal Entry Level - Work & Ski Every Day Beginning in June!

Win a FREE Trip & Full Time Job near The Great Barrier Reef

Alliance Abroad Group - Near The Great Barrier Reef in Tropical North Queensland, Australia

Seasonal Professional - Win a FREE Trip & Full Time Job Near the Great...

8 job postings

More Info

The H-2B work Visa

The H-2B nonimmigrant visa program permits U.S. employers to hire foreign workers to perform temporary non-agricultural work. There is a limit on the number of foreign workers who may receive H-2B status during each.

You cannot apply for an H-2B visa as an individual. A U.S. employer must sponsor you for an H-2B visa. 

If you want to work seasonally in the U.S., and you are NOT a student, you can learn more about the H-2B work visa here.  

Are you an EMPLOYER seeking H2B Program Guidelines?