- Start Date:
Front Desk Agent for the Ivey House in Everglades City, Florida
Make your dream vacation... a job!
Are you looking for an adventure? If so, welcome to the The Ivey House in the magical, mystical Florida Everglades. The Ivey House is a 30 room Eco-center where guests and staff alike get to truly experience the beautiful sub-tropical wilderness. If you have customer service/hospitality experience and would like to work with our extraordinary staff at the Ivey House in Everglades City, FL, then this might be the job for you!
About Ivey House: The Ivey House Bed & Breakfast is a top-rated lodging facility in Everglades City, FL. We are proud to offer rooms (breakfast included) to guests in their choice of three different facilities: a modern inn, a historic lodge, and a small private cottage. Read more about us by viewing our web site.
About our Company: At Guest Services, our people are our best resource. They are what set us apart from our competition. Our family of 3,500 employees provides the best hospitality management services for patrons at more than 250 locations nationwide.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- Must have the abilaity to perform all desk attendant functions including checking guests in and out and reservations.
- Provide administrative, reception and program support to management and staff.
- Manage phone activity including providing general knowledge to callers.
- Manage walk-in traffic. Sign in customers as needed. Smile and greet customers in a welcoming manner.
- Register and assign rooms to guests.
- Provide quotes for room rates and up-sell the guest when possible.
- Assist in coordinating the Front Desk and the Housekeeping Department.
- Verify that the correct charges and credits are posted to the corresponding guest folio. Collect payment for charges on the guest folio.
- Ensure all cash and cash equivalents are accounted for and balanced at the beginning and end of each work shift.
- Responds to guest inquiries.
- Resolves guest complaints within scope of authority, otherwise refer the matter to the management.
- Computer knowledge is a must.
Click on APPLY NOW for a complete job description. http://gsicareers.com/746427.htm
This is a FULL TIME position!
Veterans, Minorities and Women especially encouraged to apply.
Guest Services, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,disability, or protected Veteran status.
How to apply