A Ski-in, Ski-out Job? You Bet!
Steps from the famed slopes of Alta Ski Area.
At Goldminer's Daughter Lodge, we pride ourselves on providing a high level of customer service to our guests and the ski-in, ski-out access we have to the 'Greatest Snow on Earth'!
Alta has a rich history but there’s always room for new stories to meld with the old. If this sounds like a place that speaks to your soul and if you’re someone who has the qualities below we encourage you to apply for employment at Goldminer’s Daughter Lodge.
· Good work ethic
· Positive attitude
· Great customer service
· Team player
We hire staff in the following areas Housekeeping, Restaurant Servers, Line Cook, Line / Prep Cook, Pantry / Prep Cook and Dishwasher.
See our website for detailed job descriptions.
Room and Board
We have onsite employee housing available on a first come first serve basis. For more information please visit www.goldminersdaughterlodge.com/employment-opportunities/.
Staff who live and commute from the Salt Lake Valley can expect a 20-40 minute commute. Employees who come from out of state and do not live onsite have found success in locating rentals using Craigslist, KSL.com, Airbnb and couchsurfing.org.
- Ski Pass (a deposit is required but we will reimburse the full amount if you complete your job assignment)
- Ski passes can also be utilized as a UTA bus pass as long as your route connects to the UTA Ski Bus
- Discounted ski lessons, gear rental/purchases and tune ups
- Free meals for those who live onsite and during shifts for employees who live offsite
- Discounted lodging rates to your friends and family
- Onsite gym, hot tub, sauna
- We have an onsite day spa that gives great discounts to our employees (Who doesn't like a great massage for a great price?)
How to Apply
Please apply online. Also, we don't require applicants to submit a cover letter but it is recommended!
Goldminer’s Daughter provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws. Reasonable accommodation will be made as appropriate to enable any employee or applicant for employment to safely and properly perform the job applied for as requested and as appropriate.