Why Use Cool Works?
We’ve got traffic and fans
As the one-stop seasonal job portal, Cool Works has 1.3 million unique visitors and serves up 10.8 million page views annually.
Typical Cool Works visitors include:
- Adventurous college students
- Experienced seasonal workers
- Career professionals looking to change it up a bit
- The semi-retired crowd, who we lovingly refer to as “Older and Bolder”
- Work Campers planning their next stop
- International students with J-1 work visas
Real employers with real “Jobs in Great Places” are what we’re all about. No Google ads or third party advertisements here. Our site is all about YOUR jobs.
We’ve been around
Seasonal jobs change lives. We see it happen everyday, and we’ve all experienced it first hand.
- CW was created in 1995, inside a cabin in Yellowstone National Park (yes, really!)
- The CW Team worked seasonally for years, moving up from the front lines into management, recruiting, and HR.
- Our IT Director has been keeping things running from the very beginning. He’s the man behind the curtain, and keeps us on the cutting edge.
- Our technology and day-to-day operations are all in-house with total focus on our niche market.
- Over the years, we’ve helped thousands of employers craft and fine-tune their recruiting messages and job descriptions.
- We have a large network of HR contacts and resources and are active in a variety of trade associations. If you belong to one you think we should check out, please let us know.
We’re a lot of fun to work with
We're a great team and we love what we do. We take the work that we do seriously, but not ourselves. Our team’s energy, enthusiasm and diversity create the synergy that keeps CoolWorks rocking! We have fun traveling together, checking out "great places" from the site, playing in our backyards - and yours!
“Thank you so much for another job of a lifetime. I traveled for 5 days from Denver, CO to Everglades City, FL to work as a Front Desk/Concierge and Nature Guide. It was your posting, again, that got me this job, and I wanted to say Thanks.”
— Dee D., happy seasonal worker
"I wanted to express my sincere appreciation for you and for Coolworks.com. As a new NPS concessioner, hiring quality employees was a major concern that I faced. That's until I found Colworks.com. Not only did you help me produce a great ad on your site, but the response was incredible!! I received over 80 on-line applications, most of whom were qualified for the position. I can't thank you and Coolworks.com enough for simplifying the process and sending so many folks my way."
- Gregg W., General Manager
Awards and Media