Dodge Ridge Wintersports Area
Take your Career to the Mountain!
Dodge Ridge was founded on the ideals of family in 1951. Located in Pinecrest, CA, part of the Stanislaus National Forest in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, Dodge Ridge offers 852 skiable acres, 1600 vertical feet, miles of corduroy, countless powder days and progression parks for all ages!
Our family friendly staff is a dedicated team that provides the best mountain experience possible for our guests. As a member of our family we encourage you to experience all that Dodge Ridge has to offer. Dodge Ridge is the best place to take your career and your future.
Food and Beverage, Retail-Tech Shop, Lift Operations, Ski Patrol, Park Crew, Rental Center, Facilities, Guest Services and Snowsports School for children and adults.
Room and Board
Consider combining a great time on the snow with a pay check and benefits. Dodge Ridge is a great place to work, and you'll gain valuable work experience. Along with a pay check we offer some great employee benefits.
Employee Skiing & Riding Benefits
- Employee season pass if you work 12 or more hours per pay period
- Daily lift tickets for employee's young children (at-home dependants 13 and under)
- Daily lift tickets for employee's spouse or Sunday lift tickets for employee's other immediate family members: mom, dad, brothers, sisters, or dependant children over 13
- Eligibility for other ski resort's reciprocal employee discount lift tickets.
Employee Purchasing Power
- 30% off all helmets from the Sport Shop
- 50% off all rental gear at the Rental Center
- 20% off all non-sale merchandise in the Dodge Ridge Sport Shop
- 50% off all food and beverage items, except for alcoholic beverages
- Free breakfast on Christmas morning
- 100% off all Snowsports School group lessons
- Free binding function check on employee's personal equipment
- 50% off all services (tunes, waxing, etc.) at the Sport Shop for Employee's personal equipment
Dodge Ridge is neighbors with Yosemite National Park and the Emigrant Wilderness Area, offering outstanding beauty and recreation opportunities. Backpacking, car-camping, biking, hiking, climbing, back country skiing and riding, wakeboarding, boating, fishing, concerts in the park - it's all right here! Just three hours from San Francisco and Bay Area offers a quick route to endless city action and entertainment.