Aramark Lake Powell
Jobs at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas
Live and Work at Lake Powell!
Lake Powell Resorts offers quality accommodations, fine food, delightful shopping, great entertainment, marvelous scenic boat tours of Lake Powell, and unsurpassed service. For those that want the "roughing it easy" experience, we offer RV spaces with full hook ups, fully equipped houseboats that comfortably accommodate 6 to 12 people, and a rull fleet of rental power boats. Our marina and campground stores offer a wide variety of groceries and sporting goods as well as laundry facilities, gas stations, fuel docks and marine repair shops.
Those seeking a true wilderness experience can enjoy any one of our many exciting 3 to 12 day whitewater rafting trips. Whichever kind of experience our guests prefer, one ingredient is assured - superb service.
ARAMARK at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas in Bullfrog, UT is currently hiring Servers, Bussers, Boat Rental Dockhands, Rental Agents, and Boat Instructors for the 2013 season. (Click on the individual title and you'll see a complete description.)
General List: Lodging/Housekeeping, Food and Beverage, Retail, Maintenance, CDL Driver Jobs - Driver/Guides, Office/Administrative, Boat Operations, Human Resources / Employee Services, and Front Desk/Reservations
Our Ideal Candidate
• A customer service attitude and a desire to learn
• Must be willing to relocate to Bullfrog, UT for the summer season
• Previous experience in the desired position is preferred
• Must be willing to work a flexible schedule for the season including weekends, holidays,
overtime and varied days off
• Boat Rental positions must be comfortable working near and on the water or boats; as well as
working outdoors for long hours in all weather conditions
• Must be 18 or older to work in any of the positions unless otherwise noted
• Servers must be 21 or over and have a minimum of 1-2 years’ experience
• Strong English communication skills are required
We have been active partners with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
How to Apply
Visit our website, check out the jobs and benefits and apply online.