Aramark Lake Powell
Now Hiring for Summer Jobs at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas
Live and Work at Lake Powell!
If you are new to Lake Powell, we encourage you to read on. If you are familiar with our operation and are ready to apply for Summer 2016, click here!
About Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas:
Lake Powell Resorts offers quality accommodations, fine food, delightful shopping, great entertainment, marvelous scenic boat tours of Lake Powell, and unsurpassed service. For those that want the "roughing it easy" experience, we offer RV spaces with full hook ups, fully equipped houseboats that comfortably accommodate 6 to 12 people, and a full fleet of rental power boats. Our marina and campground stores offer a wide variety of groceries and sporting goods as well as laundry facilities, gas stations, fuel docks and marine repair shops.
Those seeking a true wilderness experience can enjoy any one of our many exciting 3 to 12 day whitewater rafting trips. Whichever kind of experience our guests prefer, one ingredient is assured - superb service and an experience of a lifetime.
The following departments have seasonal staff openings:
- Lodging / Housekeeping / Campground - Laundry, Porter, Housekeeper
- Food and Beverage - Management, Cook, Dining Room Supervisor, Sous Chef, Busser, Server, Baker
- Boat and Marina Operations - Boat Driver, Dock Coordinator, Boat Cleaner, Boat Captain
- Drivers (CDL and Non-CDL)
- Office / Administration / Accounting - Cashier,
- Human Resources / Employee Services
- Reservations / Tours / Front Desk
Please click on the Apply Now Link to see a list of current openings.
Our ideal candidate has a strong customer service attitude, is positive, welcoming, and has a desire to learn and grow. An ideal candidate is comfortable living and working in remote locations for the season. In addition, they are willing to embrace the essence of Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas and strive to provide a memorable experience for all guests, coworkers, and clients.
Some General Qualifications include:
- A customer service attitude and a desire to learn
- Must be willing to relocate to Lake Powell Resorts for the summer season (Page, AZ or Bullfrog, UT)
- Previous experience in the desired position is preferred
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule for the season including weekends, holidays, overtime and varied days off
- Boat Rental positions must be comfortable working near and on the water or boats; as well as working outdoors for long hours in all weather conditions
- Must be 18 or older to work in any of the positions unless otherwise noted
- Servers must meet the State’s legal age requirements to serve alcohol
- Strong English communication skills are required
- Must hold a valid US driver’s license to operate company vehicles, carts, and boats
Please review job descriptions on our website for a detailed list of qualifications for each position.
ARAMARK has been an active partner with the National Park Service and various zoos, aquariums, and other cultural attractions for over 20 years, providing high-quality visitor services in numerous locations across the United States in over 12 states. We are considered a premier provider of professional services by clients and competition alike, committed to providing high-quality recreation, hospitality and authentic experiences to clients and visitors from all over the world.
As an employee at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas you get to work where you want to play. On your days off, enjoy relaxing on the beach, playing in the lake, exploring the mystical canyons of Lake Powell and discounts on all rentals (based on availability). We are in the center of the Grand Circle at Lake Powell, you are only a few hours away from a list of other National Parks. In addition, subsidized employee housing and employee meals are available on site. Visit our website to learn more about living, playing, and working at Lake Powell Resorts and Marinas! Learn about our location.
How to Apply
For a complete list of open positions with detailed job descriptions, and our on-line application, click APPLY NOW.
Aramark is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized Aramark on its list of World's Most Admired Companies. Aramark has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, Aramark was honored as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. Aramark seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, Aramark has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries.