AMAZON - Work hard. Have fun. Make history.
Join our CamperForce Program for Working Campers! We are specifically looking for working RV'ers.
Amazon is currently recruiting work campers for our 2015 Peak Season, October through December! We are looking for flexible and enthusiastic RV’ers with a positive, can-do attitude to join us in our warehouses.
Receiving: As part of our receiving team you will be receiving and checking inventory in from our suppliers.
Stowing: Our stowing team safely shelves millions of items that come through each Amazon facility.
Sortation: Our sorting team uses a hand held scanner to take items from chutes and places them in boxes as well as packages items into a variety of shipping containers.
Shipping: Our shipping team scans and packages single items for shipment or palletizes boxes and loading trucks for deliveries.
Picking: The picking team gathers millions of items and places them into totes then transfers the totes to a conveyor system.
What does a CamperForce Associate Do? All positions for Amazon’s CamperForce program involve performing a single process in our Fulfillment Center and vary from receiving an order into our inventory system to preparing an order for shipment to a custom-er. The ability to read a hand-held scanner, lift, bend, stoop, and squat frequently is necessary.
- Amazon.com CamperForce Seasonal Warehouse Associate
- CamperForce Seasonal Warehouse Associate
- Seasonal Warehouse Associate
• High School diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Willingness to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas, including weekends, nights, and holidays
• Must be able to work overtime as required
• Able to read and take direction in English
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds (with assistance)
• Stand/walk for shifts 10 hours long
• Willing and able to frequently push, pull, squat, bend, and reach
• Continuously climb and descend stairs safely (applies to sites with stairs)
• Able to work on a secure mezzanine at a height of up to 40 feet (applies to buildings with mezzanines)
Room and Board
We offer paid FHU campsites locally (we contract with approved campgrounds) and an electric allowance.
Retention bonus of $1.00 per hour for each hour worked if associate stays until the release date.
Supplied with a branded T-shirt during assignment plus other swag.
We pay $125.00 for each referral (rules apply).
You are also included in all the peak incentives (winning TV's, Kindles, raffles, etc.) that are offered to ALL of our employees during employment; plus a company Thanksgiving meal & other assorted perks..
Getting Here and Getting Around
Currently our program is running in Greater Louisville and Campbellsville, KY, Murfreesboro, TN and Haslet, TN.
Our associates have opportunities during the season to win prizes of all kinds, we encourage community activities, we hold an end of season job fair so that our associates can find other seasonal work.
How to Apply
Generally our peak season runs from late September/early October until December 23rd - we sometimes end earlier by a day or two, subject to change based on the needs of the operation.
Read more at our web site or send an email with questions.