A Broader View Volunteers Corp
Volunteer Abroad Year Round Customized Programs
A Broader View Volunteers Corp (ABV) Offering customized 195 programs in 22 countries from 1 to 12 weeks. You choose when you want to volunteer and for how long. We offer Orphanage, Schools, Clinics, Conservation, Building, Community Development and many more opportunities. We are a US Non Profit 501 c 3 organization, and all your expenses related to our programs are tax deductible. Our programs are open to any country.
You can choose from: Chile, Peru, Ecuador, Colombia, Costa Rica, Honduras, Belize, Nicaragua, Guatemala, Cameroon, Ghana, Tanzania, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda, Zambia, South Africa, India, Vietnam, China, Cambodia, Philippines and Nepal.
A Broader View Volunteers Corp is a 501 c (3) tax-exempt charity. All program costs including the cost of airfare, are tax-deductible as well as the donations from friends, family, work, church and other organization that may help you fundraising. You will receive a donation form for your fundraising.
To participate as A Broader View Volunteer, you must:
- You must be 17 yrs old to participate. Children accompanying their parent/legal guardian must be 12 yrs old.
- Volunteers agree to follow the laws of the host country, the policies of the community in which they volunteer, and/or the rules of the host family as well as the coordinator and staff in country.
- Travel with an open mind; be respectful to the culture and customs of the country you are volunteering in. This means practicing patience and understanding.
- For Latin-American countries you must have some knowledge in Spanish or you will have to take the Immersion programs.
- Provide all the documentations ABV will ask: Copy of passport, Resume, Airline tickets, Insurance, Volunteer and Agreement signed by the volunteer and/or Guardian.
Volunteers, Teachers, Conservation, Ecology, Doctors, Dentists, Nurses, and EMT, as well as College Groups, High Schools Missions, Seniors and Families
Room and Board
- Accommodations: Home stay, shared volunteer residence, guesthouses. Safe, clean, comfortable local housing, inspected by our local coordinators.
- Meals: Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily. Special meals at request (vegetarian, other).
What ABV Offers to the Volunteer:
- Prompt customer service answering your call and emails.
- Pre-departure Orientation Guide. Includes detailed travel, safety & cultural information and many tips that will make your trip planning easier.
- Detailed Fundraising Guide that will help you raise the funds needed to travel, as well as provide donations to the project. (If needed)
- Airport meet and greet by our ABV project coordinator (At any time, any day!)
- First night hotel accommodation *some programs
- Guidance and support of a local project coordinator, 24/7 in case of emergency
- Orientation/city briefing on arrival by our ABV project coordinator.
- Placement in a quality project, allowing you to maximize your time and efforts in a good cause, be flexible to changes and local “timing”.
- Transportation to project site with our ABV project coordinator. Includes introduction to local staff and community members with whom you will be working with.
- Part of volunteer orientation on arrival.
- Departure transfer by our ABV project coordinator or staff.
- A Feedback page on our ABV website with pictures of your trip, you must provide once back in your country.
- Letter of completion from A Broader View Volunteers Corp·· ··By request, A Letter of Recommendation provided by the local organization detailing the activities developed by the volunteer during his or her stay.
Language and Immersion Programs:
- Include 20 hours a week of Spanish Lessons. Refer to the specific country/city page for more details and cost (this is not included in the general volunteer program). Make sure we offer this program in that country. Please refer to our FAQ page as well.
How to Apply
Please contact us with any questions:
236 Glen Place, Elkins Park, PA 19027 USA
Toll Free: (866)-423-3258
Toll Free: 866-423-3258
UK: (020) 8123 9781
AU: (02) 8003 68 07
Skype: abroaderview.org (1-215-253-4512)