320 Guest Ranch
Seasonal Job Openings in the Mountains of Montana!
Situated between Yellowstone Park and Big Sky Resort on more than 320 acres of mountain range, forest and two miles of pristine Gallatin River, the 320 Guest Ranch offers an authentic guest ranch experience. Employees will experience a family atmosphere while living and working here.
One of the things that makes the 320 Ranch stand out among other guest ranches is the staff’s friendly, professional, down-home hospitality combined with the warm and historic atmosphere of our classic Western ranch. We offer 58 modern and comfortable cabin accommodations, concierge service and free wireless internet. Our authentic Saloon offers relaxation in the afterhours, pool games and more, and the 320 Ranch Steak House features superb wild game specialties of the house prepared by our Chef. Activities abound with Yellowstone National Park and whitewater rafting just 10 miles down the road, and trail rides, hiking, biking & fly fishing access on ranch.
Click Here to learn more about our jobs.
- AM/PM Server
- Banquet Server
- Guest Services
- The position will run from mid-April until preferably October,could turn into year long for the right person. Looking for team players with friendly and outgoing personalities. A positive attitude is a must! Some say this is the toughest position on the ranch since the office is the hub of the ranch
- Line/Prep Cook
- Working closely with our chef, daily skills could include proper rotation of product, ability to prep and ensuring quality of meals prepared, sharing line duties as well as working solo, and an all around knowledge of cooking, prepping & knife work. Must be strong on the grill and saute.
- Room Attendant
- The members of this team are key to ensuring a quality guest stay at the ranch. Responsible for the cleaning of guest cabins and common areas of the ranch as directed by the head housekeeper. Must demonstrate a high attention to detail and overall friendly demeanor. Experience helpful but will train
- Sous Chef
- Daily skills could include proper rotation of product, ability to prep and ensuring quality of meals prepared, sharing all line duties with Chef and an all around knowledge of cooking, prepping & knife work. Must be strong on the grill and saute, as well as baking. Previous experience required.
- The main duty is the care and upkeep of the our herd of trail and draft horses and overseeing the animals and guests on the trails. The ranch takes out thousands of trail rides in a summer & ensuring that the horses and guests are safe is priority number one. Previous guest ranch experience required
Our Ideal Candidate
If you are looking for a summer job experience in the mountains of Montana, and are self motivated with a strong dedication to honesty, integrity, and consideration, we would be very interested in reviewing your application.
Room and Board
Dormitory style housing is available along with breakfast each morning, and two BBQs each week. Each Bunkhouse has it's own community kitchen and living room. Wranglers share a cookhouse. Sorry, we do not have housing for family, children, or pets. The employee housing is smoke free, no smoking allowed in the buildings.
Enjoy the advantages of a guest ranch operation with every day bringing something new and different. If you like people and the outdoors, are looking for the experience of a lifetime, enjoy making new friends, and are not afraid of hard work, then you'll love spending a summer with us in Montana. You can make full use of the ranch facilities including horse back riding, fishing and hiking on your day off and get to spend a summer in the great outdoors.
Getting Here and Getting Around
Due to the ranch being somewhat isolated, many of our staff will drive to the ranch for the summer. If you choose to fly in, the Gallatin Airfield in Bozeman, Montana is the closest airport (56 miles). Please let us know ahead of time that you are flying and we will have transportation scheduled to pick you up. If you decide not to have wheels, usually you can hitch a ride with a fellow teammate who is going to town.
You have access to countless attractions such as sightseeing in our country’s first National Park – Yellowstone, horseback riding, blue ribbon trout fishing, rafting, and hiking.
How to Apply
Please print out our application or you may submit your resume and mail it to:
205 Buffalo Horn Creek
Gallatin Gateway, MT 59730.
You can also fax your application to us at 406-995-4694 or attach your resume to an e-mail and send to email@example.com.
All employees must show proof of citizenship or a green card upon arrival at the ranch. You will need to produce a valid driver’s license and an original social security card or a current passport to be eligible for work.